Please accept our gratitude for helping my family, most importantly of all for helping my sister."
At Alcohol Rescue, we work hard to make sure that patients are referred to the most suitable rehabilitation clinic. We do this by taking many things into consideration. In the first instance, the patient’s treatment needs will be considered. However, we will also look at other factors including the patient’s gender, age, location, background, and finances before providing the best options for rehabilitation treatment. Another factor to consider is the wishes of the patient. We believe that every patient undergoing a programme of rehabilitation should be entirely comfortable with his or her surroundings if he or she is to have a successful recovery. For that reason, we will strive to ensure that patients are happy with the choice of clinic and treatment plan before they commit to a programme.
In most cases, a programme of residential treatment is the best option, and there are many reasons for this. These can include the following:
- Distraction-free environment – One of the biggest benefits of a residential programme is the fact that the patient can stay in a safe and secure clinic with no distractions. This will allow the patient to concentrate completely on his or her recovery programme. Being away from the triggers and temptations of the outside world can give addiction patients a huge head start when it comes to overcoming their illness.
- Safe and secure – Residential clinics are typically staffed around-the-clock meaning that patients will have constant access to support and medical care when required. Alcohol Rescue works with Care Quality Commissioned clinics with fully trained professional staff on hand at all times. This allows patients to recover in an entirely safe and secure environment.
- Team of specialists – Another benefit of a residential clinic is the fact that there will be a team of specialists all trained to meet the different needs of each patient. This is in stark contrast to public treatment options where there is often a lack of communication between various professionals, which can be very frustrating. The great thing about residential clinics is that a treatment plan is usually put in place for each patient, and this is closely followed and adhered to by all staff members. It means that counsellors, therapists, doctors, psychiatrists, and support staff are all working to the same common goal.
Why Use Alcohol Rescue
When you use Alcohol Rescue for referral to a suitable treatment provider, you will benefit in many ways:
- We have your best interests at heart – Alcohol Rescue’s number one priority is your wellbeing. We will only refer you to a rehab clinic that is suited to your needs and circumstances. We are an independent organisation working with treatment providers in both the private and public sectors. We will not refer you to a clinic purely because it is the most expensive or most convenient one for us. We want to make sure that wherever you go for treatment, you are going to have the best chance of success in the long-term. We understand that private residential treatment is expensive, so we will make sure that the clinic you are referred to is one that will work for you. Our aim is to ensure you get the help you need and that it will work for you the first time around so that you do not have any added expense for treatment going forward.
- We offer plenty of options – At Alcohol Rescue, we want to make sure that you have a choice when it comes to your treatment. We will look to find more than one treatment provider to suit your circumstances so that you have the final say in which option suits you best. Nevertheless, you can rest assured that whatever options we provide you with, all will be fully accredited with trained professional staff working hard to help you overcome your problems.
- You will get a treatment plan tailored for you – We know that everyone is different and will, therefore, require different care. For that reason, every patient referred by Alcohol Rescue will be given a treatment plan that is tailored specifically to their requirements. This will include a programme of detox if necessary, as well as rehabilitation and after-care. We want to make sure that every part of the process is covered so that patients have the best chance of a successful recovery.
- We offer family support – Alcohol Rescue knows that addiction is a family illness; for that reason, we offer advice and support to family members as well as those directly affected by addiction. We can provide a listening ear, and information on where to go for treatment and who to contact if you need to arrange an intervention.
Daniel’s guidance, professional and very heartfelt approach gave us the confidence and determination to go through with it."
- Free advice from a trained alcohol counsellor
- Access the best treatments in the UK and around the world
- Care for the alcoholic AND their family